The KD College Prep Team is dedicated to serving our clients as they navigate their college admissions path. We are always looking for motivated problem solvers with a heart for service.
If you are interested in applying for one of the positions listed below, please send your resume to email@example.com.
Love teaching? Looking for a way to supplement your income? KD College Prep may be the answer.
Our teachers receive thorough training in how to best present our proprietary curriculum. We require instructors to have a bachelor’s degree, and we look for teaching, tutoring, training, mentoring, or coaching experience. School year shifts are primarily on weekends with an occasional weeknight. More hours are available during our peak time in the summer when our campuses are open for extended hours each day.
We Are Seeking:
- Teachers for our Coppell, Flower Mound, Frisco, and Plano locations
- Long-term, year-round part-time teachers for PSAT, SAT®, and ACT® test preparation (most teachers specialize in Verbal or Math; some teach both)
- Day or Evening or Saturday availability during the summer: Teachers average 6-30 hours per week in the summer based on student demand, seniority, and teacher availability.
- Weekend availability during the school year: Be able to commit to most Saturdays and/or Sundays, working approximately 6 hours per week during the school year (some weekday classes may also be available).
- Teachers looking for supplemental income: You can teach for us after school, in the evenings, on the weekends, or during school holidays.
- Relevant experience: teaching, tutoring, counseling, etc. (You do not have to be a math teacher to teach math or an English teacher to teach verbal—you just need the required knowledge base and the ability to engage students and manage a classroom)
- Degreed individuals (bachelor’s degree required—all majors accepted)
What We Offer:
- Paid training for test content/strategies
- $22.50 hourly pay to start
- Proven curriculum – No lesson planning!
- Motivated students
- Minimal paperwork
- Comparatively little prep time
- Flexible scheduling
Looking to influence the next generation? An advisor position may be the right fit!
Our advisors work with our clients on a long-term basis, providing clear and knowledgeable guidance to both students and parents. They support our teachers and office staff. We seek those with customer service, management, and counseling experience. Advisors are required to work one weekend day per week so that we can effectively serve our clients.
- Customer service experience
- Managerial ability
- Comfortable with low pressure sales
- Basic computer knowledge
- Exceptional communication skills
- Professional demeanor in a fast-paced environment
- Strong ability to shift between tasks
- Team-oriented attitude
- Bachelor’s degree is required
- Full-time (average of 37-39 hours per week with a few more hours/week during the peak summer season)
- Required to work one Saturday or Sunday per week year round
- 2 day shifts (~10:30 am to 4:30 pm)
- 2 evening shifts (~1:00 pm to 9:15 pm)
- Benefits (medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance) available
- 401k benefits are available after one year of service
- Leading information sessions to educate and enroll new clients
- Counseling parents and students on standardized test preparation to meet their college goals
- Providing individualized service in a high volume environment
- Performing administrative and managerial duties on a daily basis
- Managing college and high school staff to ensure the office is running smoothly and duties are performed correctly
Continuing a Tradition of Excellence since 1992