Welcome to KD’s newest college counseling solution! We’ve taken the expert guidance and success of our popular APPLY NOW! Boot Camps and blended it with the proven experience and results of our Complete Program for a program that offers more access to college-bound students nationwide at an affordable price.
The APPLY NOW! Advantage Program guides 11th graders through the entire college application process in small-group sessions led by our college counseling team. Sixteen lessons, some of which parents are encouraged to attend, cover essential topics such as finalizing a college list, writing personal statements, financial aid, and so much more. (See a list of program lessons below.)
The program also includes two Pinnacle Sessions, which are one-on-one, hour-long sessions with a member of the college counseling team. These individual sessions focus on specific areas of the college admissions process based on the student’s individual priorities and areas of need. APPLY NOW! Advantage students may also purchase additional Pinnacle Sessions at a reduced hourly rate.
The APPLY NOW! Advantage Program will take place via Microsoft Teams, Zoom, or a similar online collaboration platform. Schedule your free consultation to find out more!
- Recommended for students and parents
- Families will see detailed descriptions of the classes, review the registration process for the sessions, go over the process for scheduling individual meetings, and review program expectations and how to get the very most out of the program.
- Students will also set up their profile in our college research and planning software and learn how to use the platform.
- “Understanding the College Admissions Process” (students & parents)
- “Exploring Majors and Careers” (students, with parents optional)
- “Paying for College” (students & parents)
- “Researching Colleges” (students & parents)
- “Finalizing Your College List” (students & parents)
- “Requesting Letters of Recommendation” (students)
- “Creating a Resume and Activity List” (students)
- “Completing Applications” (students)
- “Telling Your Story” (students)
- “Writing Your Personal Statement” (students)
- “Writing Supplemental Essays” (students)
- “Preparing for Interviews” (students)
- “Completing the FAFSA and CSS Profile” (students & parents)
- “Understanding Housing, Portals, and Other Details” (students & parents)
- “Comparing Financial Aid Packages” (students, with parents optional)
- “Making Your Final Decision” (students, with parents optional)
- Students will have two one-on-one, hour-long sessions with a member of the college counseling team. These individual sessions focus on a specific area of the admissions process based on the student’s priorities and/or areas of need.
- APPLY NOW! Advantage students may also purchase additional Pinnacle Sessions at a reduced hourly rate of $375, normally priced at $450/hour.
- Some of the program classes will feature interactive labs, in which students will work on and produce items such as a resume or personal statement. Please note that some of the items produced in labs will need more work or editing before being submitted as part of an application process.
- During specific “office hours”, members of the college counseling team will be available via online collaboration platforms such as Microsoft Teams, Zoom, or phone to answer questions or provide additional help.
How much does this cost? Introductory pricing is $1,899 if paid in full at time of registration. There is also an installment plan option at registration—three consecutive monthly payments of $650 for a total of $1,950.
APPLY NOW! Advantage Program students may also purchase additional one-on-one Pinnacle Sessions at a reduced hourly rate of $375/hour.
Please note: Fees must be prepaid before attending any session. We accept cash, check or credit card (Mastercard, Visa, American Express, and Discover).
Not sure if this program is right for you? Please call (469) 484-6060 and ask to speak with a member of our college counseling team. We’re happy to help!
Schedule your free consultation to get started.
* Introductory pricing if paid in full at the time of registration. Installment plan option also available at registration.
LET’S TALK COLLEGE COUNSELING
Reach out to schedule your free consultation today.