Empower your student with an effective, scientifically-proven assessment that helps uncover aptitudes and strengths and then connects him or her to highly personal and relevant paths to success.
Following the assessment, students meet one-on-one with a member of the college counseling team to discuss the resulting data and interpret how those results might help guide them in educational and career decisions such as middle school and high school course selection, college majors, and potential career paths.
Aptitude assessments and the resulting counseling session will be conducted via Microsoft Teams, Zoom, or a similar online collaboration platform.
Speak with one of our advisors to find out more.
MORE ABOUT THE ASSESSMENT:
An aptitude is a person’s natural ability to learn or perform in certain areas. Aptitudes are not necessarily the same as interests, personality, or learned skills.
- It’s based on proprietary algorithms, artificial intelligence, more than 50 years of research data on aptitudes, and decades of research and scientific data from vocational counseling and industrial-organizational psychology.
- It provides an alternative to traditional academic measures, such as GPA, that reveals students’ natural talents.
- It’s the only online performance-based measure of aptitudes that aligns students with career and educational pathways.
- Core Driver aptitudes such as numerical reasoning, spatial visualization, and idea generation
- Personal Approach aptitudes such as vocabulary, work approach, and interpersonal style
Practical and Visual Amplifiers such as associative memory and hand-eye coordination are also important to the assessment findings.
This aptitude assessment measures nine aptitudes most critical in determining career success.
The core assessment is divided into 11 short 5-10 minute exercises. After completion, the student receives a personalized report that surfaces aptitudes and matching education and career pathways, along with the one-on-one session to discuss the results.
The aptitude assessment (and one-on-one review session) is included as part of the APPLY NOW! Advantage Program but may be purchased separately for $300.
Aptitude Assessment: $300
Not sure what program is right for you? Please call (469) 484-6060 to speak with one of our advisors.
We accept cash, check or credit card (Mastercard, Visa, American Express, and Discover).
Schedule your free consultation to get started.
LET’S TALK COLLEGE COUNSELING
Reach out to schedule your free consultation today.