One-on-one tutoring is geared to help students reach college admissions goals by helping them build confidence on specific areas of the national tests.
This tutoring option might be the answer if a student is:
- Looking to focus attention on particular skills or specific areas that need improvement
- Struggling with a hectic schedule
- Dealing with a learning difference
- Facing an upcoming test and feeling pressed for time
- Simply seeking one-on-one instruction from an experienced teacher
Individual goals and needs provide the basis for the tutoring plans we recommend and for the number of one-on-one sessions scheduled for each student. For more information about our one-on-one tutoring services, please sign up for your free consultation.
PLANS MAY INCLUDE:
One-On-One Tutoring for Test Prep
Tutoring for the PSAT/NMSQT®, SAT®, and/or ACT® Tests
During one-on-one tutoring sessions, students will use KD’s proven curriculum, techniques, and strategies that tens of thousands of students have used to get maximum results on the national tests.
Tutoring plans can include one or more of the following activities:
1) Individual instruction – Students meet with instructors one-on-one and start honing strengths, improving weaknesses, and building strategies for success.
2) Prescribed practice – Students work through problem sets that are designed to test and reinforce understanding of each individual instruction session.
3) Timed testing – Students “put it all together” during a simulated test, allowing results to be analyzed and adjustments to be made to the tutoring sessions’ content reflecting mastery of specific subjects.
KD offers one-on-one tutoring as a supplement to current Complete Program students for an additional charge of $75/hour or as a stand-alone test prep program for new students at $150/hour.
Program Fees & Payment Options
How much does one-on-one tutoring for test prep cost?
- Enrollment Fee – $50 (waived for Complete Program students)
- One-on-One Tutoring – Pricing varies by tutoring plan
- Complete Program Students – $75 per hour*
- Stand-Alone One-on-One Program: $150 per hour*
* Note: Individual goals and needs provide the basis for the tutoring plans we recommend and for the number of one-on-one sessions scheduled for each student.
We accept cash, check, or credit card (Mastercard, Visa, American Express, and Discover).
(by the hour)
* Complete Program students receive a special discounted rate. Price may vary depending on a student’s needs. Sign up for a free consultation to create a tutoring plan with an advisor.
WE’RE ALWAYS READY TO CHAT
Reach out to schedule your free consultation today.